Aug 26th, 2024: A Humbling Lesson


It is hard to write while my hands keep shaking because of my medication. I am trying to be still so I can see and feel what God is doing. During this time, many faces of people I know come to mind, most of them struggling with severe personal issues.

I am learning how much God loves these people and how He wants me to embrace them, regardless of their ways of life and choices. This is what God wants me to do while I am going through tremendous physical pain.

Indeed, it is a new lesson in serving for me. As I pray for these people, I also confront how much God has loved me, even when I have failed. It is a humbling lesson.

"But seek first the kingdom of Godand His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." - Matthew 6:33

Popular Posts