June 16th, 2024: Some Pondering Thoughts

I have not been writing because I needed some time off to listen to what God is trying to tell me through my recent experience of being unwell. It is beneficial for me to relearn what it means to be in God's presence. It is both delightful and uncomfortable at the same time.

God cares about our needs for His love. He also wants us to live in the present with Him and leave the past and the future in His hands. Sometimes we live in the past and experience worries and regrets. Sometimes we live in the future, so our hearts are anxious and our minds are worried.

So, my thought at this moment is to discover what it means to be loved by God in the present. I don't think much about what I have done or accomplished. I long for His loving presence and touch. It is not about what I need to do; it is more about how to have an authentic self in my relationship with God and people.

Deuteronomy 31:8
“It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

Popular Posts