May 5th, 2024: Some Personal Reflections

Sometimes it is rather frustrating when we try to do the right things and yet the outcome is a greater struggle. We wonder whether God has another message that we need to pay attention to. Well, I tried to change to a healthier diet only to have to face a bigger challenge in digestion.

I have been pondering the lessons God has tried to teach me through this experience.

Knowing that we are not in control of everything, so be aware of our limitations.

Stress can cause funky things in our life. We might not feel it mentally, but the body does physically.

Respect the reality of aging. What I could do ten years ago, I can no longer do today.

Be aware of spiritual attacks from evil. Somehow I am more sensitive about it now as I have spent more time searching for meaning in this recent struggle.

So now you have it. You also know why you didn't hear from me for the last few days.

“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” - Psalm 23:4

Popular Posts