May 21st, 2024: I am still here...

Some of you have been asking what happened to me because I have not written since Mother's Day. Well, I have been going through some significant challenges with my health. I won't get into the specifics, but it has been an incredible challenge physically. Please keep praying for a full recovery.

I have thought a lot about what to write as I have been resting quite a bit. Maybe God has allowed me to experience this in order to seek His future plan more fervently. Sometimes we fail to see what God has in mind for us in the big picture because we are so preoccupied with our daily worries and concerns.

We cannot see His plan if we don't seek Him. We cannot understand His voice if we fail to be still. We cannot be prepared for what is ahead if we are not concerned with our own hearts. We will not surrender ourselves to His will if we still believe that we have the final say over what lies ahead.

I am not sure I will be able to write daily, but you will hear from me. God bless you all.

“I remember the days of old, I meditate on all that you have done. I ponder the work of your hands.”
Psalm 143:5

Popular Posts