Jan 22nd, 2024: Who Are We Crying to?


"In my distress, I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From His temple, He heard my voice; my cry came before Him, into His ears. The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because He was angry." - Psalm 18:6,7

How often do we cry out to God for help in the face of ungodliness? We get angry and think we have to take the battle into our hands. When it comes to intentional ungodliness, the battle belongs to God. He will erase ungodliness from His presence.

The foundation of the world will be shaken. Things that many people have taken for granted will not be there. Nothing will be the same as we fail to acknowledge God and His blessings. We think it is our right and privilege to deserve what we have.

Darkness will dominate the world if we intentionally deny God's presence. Chaos and disorder will follow. We don't even know the real reasons for our human existence when we have no desire to honor God. We celebrate futility and meaninglessness. We become so small because we can only see ourselves or the perception of ourselves, to be exact.

Popular Posts