Jan 20th, 2024: Hypocrisy!


I am an unborn child. Would DEI policies be applied to me? I face elimination based on someone else's perception of inconvenience and hardship. Denied a voice to protest, I am told I am not even human. People advocate for my mother's rights while I sit in the dark, awaiting my fate.

As an unborn child, when did it become acceptable for people to discuss racial equality while defying equality since conception? Their cry for inclusivity rings hollow as they deliberately exclude me from the realm of humanity.

What equity do I have when my very essence is denied? I am not seen as a person. On what grounds do these people claim the right to decide this? Their propaganda for equity is a farce, revealing a hypocrisy that goes beyond human decency. I face discrimination solely due to my age.

“The Lord called me from the womb… formed me from the womb to be his servant.” - (Isaiah 49: 1,5)



Popular Posts