Dec 19th, 2023: Sing Along Messiah

 


Last Sunday, we attended the "Sing Along Messiah," an uplifting experience where we sang and listened to Handel's Messiah. This musical piece encapsulates the essence of the Christian Gospel. The musicians delivered a fantastic performance, and the participation from the audience was wonderful.

Now more than ever, there's a growing realization of the importance of embracing the true meaning of Christmas. Our society has undergone significant changes, and we often find ourselves becoming a minority in a world that seems to have lost its moral compass, spiritual awareness, and focus on selflessness.

During the event, we sang about themes like God's purification, people walking in darkness, the promise of opened eyes, healing through His stripes, the analogy of sheep going astray, breaking free from darkness, God being our support, and the significance of the slain lamb.

Overall, it was a meaningful and enriching afternoon.

Isaiah 42:1

"Behold my servant, whom I uphold,

my chosen, in whom my soul delights;

I have put my Spirit upon him;

he will bring forth justice to the nations."

Popular Posts