Dec 17th, 2023: Dealing With Challenges in Our Time


I encountered a cold and foggy morning during my drive back to the Winnipeg airport yesterday. Despite my familiarity with the highway, the weather demanded heightened attention to ensure a safe journey.

Throughout life, we encounter similar challenges at different times, yet our responses often vary due to our unique life circumstances. Factors such as our spiritual awareness, emotional maturity, and knowledge significantly influence how we navigate these challenges.

Engaging in discussions about right and wrong has become increasingly challenging in modern times due to the absence of a shared moral foundation. When morality becomes subjective, meaningful dialogue becomes elusive. It's particularly difficult when immorality is considered morally acceptable, undermining the basis for constructive conversations.

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,

Nor are your ways My ways, " declares the Lord.

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth,

So are My ways higher than your ways

And My thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55:8-9




Popular Posts