Dec 15th, 2023: Light and Darkness

 


This picture of the new sphere in Vegas is rather unsettling. The eye appears to be very intense. We feel as if it monitors all of our movements. The saying "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" is outdated after all.

How would we feel when we are aware of God's eye is upon us? Do we run towards Him, or do we hide? How do we respond to the dark side of our lives when God is looking at us from His light?

Looking towards God demands both courage and humility. Courage to deal with our unconfessed sins and humility to embrace His forgiveness. It is no longer about fear. It is about realizing how dear we are to God.

Dealing with light and darkness plays a significant part in life. The more we long for the light, the more we want to be free from the darkness of this world. Living in the twilight becomes increasingly challenging.

“Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.” - Micah 7:8


Popular Posts