Nov 26th, 2023: Personal Transformation



It's quite interesting to receive numerous emails from people I know, informing me about the end of their careers this month. Many express gratitude for their experiences, while others seem more contemplative about what lies ahead.


Every December marks a new beginning for me due to what transpired in December 1980. It marked the end of a personally driven dream and the start of God's daily guidance toward a journey with Him. It hasn't been an easy journey, but it's been one filled with numerous lessons and blessings.


I've learned not to gaze too far into the future and rush forward without God. Taking each day as it comes, I offer thanks for every encounter, believing that God orchestrates it all. Every single day presents an opportunity to receive God's goodness in Christ and to share what I've received.


Christmas is a story with a simultaneous beginning and end. It serves as a reminder of how God created us and planned for our redemption. Celebrating Christmas fully necessitates an awareness and appreciation of this spiritual truth. The end only signifies a new beginning, a truth I embraced in 1981.


"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" - 2 Corinthians 5:17



Popular Posts