Oct 7th, 2023: Thoughts About Dreams

I usually don't remember my dreams, but the ones that do stick tend to carry messages I believe are from God, guiding me or offering thoughts to ponder. In a recent dream, I felt compelled to call a friend about his wife's health, even though we rarely spoke. It turned out that he had just learned about his wife's cancer a few days prior. This experience reinforces my belief that God communicates with us through dreams.


God's messages in dreams are unique, often providing guidance or instructions. Sometimes, these messages come in the form of symbolic images, similar to how Daniel interpreted dreams with symbolic representations of future events.


Revelation is another facet of our dreams, where God can plainly reveal His plan for us. This revelation can be personal or more broadly applicable.


Dreams also offer comfort and guidance, reassuring us of our connection with God. They may provide affirmation or correction, letting us know where we stand in our relationship with Him.


"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions." - Joel 2:28

Popular Posts