Oct 24th, 2023: I Have Many Questions


Last Saturday, I woke up and spent the morning cleaning up our backyard, getting it ready for winter. The forecast predicts snow and cold weather this week, and as usual, it takes some time for me to adjust to the winter season.


However, we are also witnessing a different kind of change in the world – a shift in the moral climate. This change is something we should be more concerned about than the widely publicized climate change. It has the potential to harm the world even faster than carbon emissions.


I recently watched a news interview that left me baffled. It featured a non-binary person who is married to a woman and has an additional relationship with a transgender individual. They, along with their married partner, have a child who was born without a gender determination.


While we can prepare for the harsh winter by dressing warmly and taking precautions, interviews like these make me question whether I'm adequately prepared for this evolving moral landscape. "Should I be?" is a fundamental question that lingers. 

“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” - Isaiah 5:20

Popular Posts