Oct 10th, 2023: Madness of War

 

The madness of war is unfathomable. Innocent people die because of a small group of individuals who pursue their own agendas. There is nothing noble about killings; it is senseless and only breeds more hatred. More children will lose their lives without understanding why they have become targets of immense anger.


I am fortunate to have Jewish and Palestinian friends, and my heart aches for all of them. When I witness the news footage, it compels me to engage in the following in my prayers (please join me if you share some of my sentiments):


1. Pray that godly common sense will prevail and people will give peace a chance.

2. Advocate for a just solution for both sides.

3. Strive for incomprehensible reconciliation.

4. Contribute to humanitarian aid efforts.

5. Continue to study the history of this conflict.

6. Resist stereotyping people, especially when we disagree with them, and avoid prejudice.


"Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked." - Psalm 97:10


Popular Posts