Sept 22nd, 2023: God is with Us

 


Isaiah 41:10

"Fear not, for I am with you;

be not dismayed, for I am your God;

I will strengthen you, I will help you,

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


When God spoke to the prophet Isaiah, it was about reassuring His people, promising them His presence and assistance.


"Fear not": Not fearing is a common theme in the Bible. It reminds us to have faith in God while dealing with unexpected events in life. I have met people who are afraid of living.


"I am with you": God reassures us of His presence. This is a powerful reminder that we are not alone in our daily struggles; God is always by our side even when we walk aimlessly in grief.


"I am your God": He affirms His relationship with us. He is not just any god but the God who cares for us personally. When He says, "I am yours," it also implies that we are His.


"I will strengthen you": By working within us, He provides the strength needed to face challenges. It covers all aspects of our being: physical, emotional, or spiritual.


"I will help you": God is not indifferent to our inability to cope with life. He will intervene on our behalf when we call upon Him. He knows our troubled hearts and minds.


"I will uphold you with my righteous right hand": The right hand symbolizes strength and favor. God's righteous right hand is a source of security and support. We are secure in His protection.

Popular Posts