Sept 12th, 2023: Looking to Jesus



In moments alone, so calm and still,

Contemplating Jesus' gracious will.

His wisdom vast, His righteousness shines,

In every word, His presence transforms mine.


I yearn to view the world through His eyes,

To grasp the depths of lows and highs.

With empathy and resolute mind,

The grace and truth in His thoughts I find.


His footsteps clear, I long to trace,

The path He trod with boundless grace.

His kindness and purity, so true,

Inspire me to mirror Him in all I do.


To mend the wounded, aid the poor,

To love my neighbor, keep score no more.

Embracing beauty, sharing pain,

In Jesus' love, I find my gain.


As I ponder, inviting Him within,

I sense His heart, a new life to begin.

In His wisdom, love, and eternal truth,

I find my refuge, my eternal youth.


"Love those who love me, and those who seek me find me." - Proverbs 8:17

Popular Posts