July 9th, 2023: Be with God



“Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.” - Psalm 139: 7-10


I yearn for His presence,

As I navigate life with numerous burdens.


I yearn for a glimpse of heaven,

To escape the chaos of those who don't believe in Him.


I trust that He will abide with me,

Even when I'm tempted to flee.


I seek His guidance,

Which is more certain than subtle nuances.


I must stay resolute,

For His heart and love are absolute.


No matter where I may wander,

He remains by my side, keeping me tender.

Popular Posts