Aug 1st, 2023: God's Plan


In the face of God's plan, we often feel lost,

A lifelong challenge, at times it's hard to exhaust.


Seeking His will, we find things stalled,

Despite our efforts, everything seems walled.


We strain to listen, our hearts grown cold,

Understanding eludes, and we feel untold.


Amid anguish, we pray and seek relief,

Hoping our pain finds solace and unfathomable belief.


With hope as our guide, we continue to strive,

Resting in God's promise to help us be alive.


If we open our hearts, God's presence we'll see with a different lense,

Revealing what's hidden, not a common sense.


In gentle whispers, assurance is found,

God understands our longings profound.


Though fear cloaks the night with its might,

Hope comes in the sunrise, God's eternal light.


"Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always." - 1 Chronicles 16:11

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." - Jeremiah 29:13

"I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands." - Psalm 119:10

Popular Posts