June 24th, 2023: Sit and Listen


Sit and litsten to the voice of our hearts.

Anger and resentment slowly depart.

Our minds still wander.

It is hard to surrender.


Sit and listen to the prompting of God's Spirit.

Vision and understanding reveal life's secrets.

Our minds try to be still.

So our hearts can be filled.


Sit and listen to the worship of angels.

Our imagination can be dazzled.

Our minds try to comprehend.

Our lips can only utter "Amen".


Sit and listen to the voice of our inner beings.

God's love is overwhelming.

Our hearts are rushing to embrace.

His love can never be replaced.


"Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long." - Psalm 25: 4-5

Popular Posts