May 15th, 2023: Who am I?


Who am I?

Today I am just a man according to my birthright.


Who am I tomorrow?

Who knows? It depends on whom I like to follow.


Who am I in this time of confusion?

I have no idea except about internal emotional combustion.


Who am I while trying to understand my sexual identity?

I can't because there is no sanctity.


Who am I in the pursuit of life?

The search for myself gives no comforting insight.


Who am I when I fail others?

Broken relationships as we continue to suffer.


Who am I when it comes to God's grace?

Jesus died in my place.


Who am I in the realm of God's mercy?

It is not me who secures my destiny.


"Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them." - Romans 1: 12

 

Popular Posts