March 12th, 2023: Be Aware...

 


There is always a catch with these new no-frill airlines.

Seats are cheap, but not with your luggage combined.


It would be premature to be excited about the ticket price.

We might end up paying more than we are inclined.


Many businesses have been using marketing tools to make their products more enticing.

It is nothing new, and yet we are trapped by their deriving.


Enticing us to sin is evil's expertise.

Things can look so alluring, and we are put at ease.


It won't be long before they reveal their ugly heads.

We find ourselves close to being dead.


We can not think of anything else.

We try to escape the imprisonment of the self.


God always stands by the door and knocks.

We might want to invite Him into our hearts to cleanse all of the evil's crock.


"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." - Rev 3: 20

Popular Posts