Feb 16th, 2022: Super Bowl Post Game Reflection

 


It was a good Super Bowl.

Both teams played well, and only one achieved its final goal.


I love to watch the pregame show.

It tells me a lot more about these players than we know.


We learn about relationships between some of the players and their respective communities.

They touch the lives of many kids who are either sick or from severely disadvantaged personal histories.


Football is more than just a game.

It has become a symbol of hope and courage as many players refine their aims.


They long to make a difference by using their fame.

They know that playing the game is hard while honoring God's name.


We learned about a young down syndrome fellow's life was amazingly impacted.

A black player encouraged him to fight after a life-threatening medical procedure to keep him intact.


It is a relationship that overcomes many barriers.

They now consider each other as a brother.


I didn't just watch Super Bowl.

I learned more about how God is at work as a whole.


John 16: 33

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Popular Posts