Feb 12th, 2023: Why Does God Give Us Gifts?




Why does God give us gifts and talents?

It is the question we should ask at all events.


Some of us have great minds.

We approach life problems with great insights.


Some of us have the gift of innovation.

We always ask how we can increase life adaptation.


Some of us have the gift of entrepreneurship.

We can create business after business without the fear of hardship.


Some of us have the gift of teaching.

We hope to better ourselves as human beings.


Some of us have the gift of prayers.

When it comes to God's businesses, we don't have much time for the naysayers.


Some of us have the gift of vision.

We can see things long before they become our creations.


God has entrusted us with a lot more.

So we can serve and not lord over furthermore.


We need to learn how to love.

It is the greatest gift from above.


We are nothing if we do not love

We gain nothing if we do not love.



"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."


1 Corinthians 13: 1-3

 

Popular Posts