Dec 6th, 2022: Life- Changing Events


Christmas story is about life-changing events and how we can adjust to them in order to be more in tune with what God is doing.


Jesus' birth changed Mary and Joseph's lives drastically. They were exposed to shame by those who didn't believe and expected what God could and would do. I even met people today who are skeptical about the notion of virgin birth. Mary is an example of how one is willing to embrace God's will in life. Joseph was struggling but eventually got there.


What needs to be changed in our lives so we might be able to open ourselves to Godly transformation? Are we willing or fighting when that happens? Maybe it will be the best gift we can receive this Christmas.


Luke 1: 46-49

And Mary said:

"My soul glorifies the Lord

and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,

for he has been mindful

  of the humble state of his servant.

From now on all generations will call me blessed,

for the Mighty One has done great things(F) for me -holy is his name."

 

Popular Posts