Dec 11th, 2022: Welcome Home!



It is comforting to hear the welcoming message on a light back to our homeland. It doesn't have to be long, but it reminds us where we used to belong.


Last week I stopped by a Christmas Market in Montreal and listened to Christmas Carols. Christmas Carols refresh many memories of the beginning of my faith journey. It was about Christmas in 1981 when I realized what God had done for me in the birth of Jesus.


God revealed to me the unfathomable love for the world in the darkest time of my life. I had to come to terms with what it means to be found while being lost. My heart had to be vulnerable and open in order to embrace God's grace and mercy. My mind had to be at peace so that I might learn how to walk with God and others.


God grant us eternal comfort by welcoming us back to His household. That begins with Christmas.


James 1: 17

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."

 

Popular Posts