Oct 18th, 2022: Anguished Heart




What is tormenting us?

Our loss of love can be such a fuss?


What makes us live in agony?

We try to reach the unreachable destiny.


What makes our hearts experience anguish?

Life hardly begins when it appears to finish.


What causes turmoil in our minds?

We lose our inner peace, and we are in a bind.


What is the source of our unhappiness?

We depend on others for our oneness.


What is the root of our human suffering?

We have sinned against the author of our being.


What is the reason for us to be in distress?

We have lost the touch of being blessed.


Psalm 55:4

"My heart is in anguish within me,

And the terrors of death have fallen upon me."


2 Corinthians 2:4

"For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote to you with many tears; not so that you would be made sorrowful, but that you might know the love which I have especially for you."

 

Popular Posts