Sept 19th, 2022: What Are We Crying For?


Maybe it is time to think about reversed racism.

It is not popular to mention such an idea because light and darkness are a new prism.


We can wave our flags and proclaim our need for freedom.

Yet, we are not free when we struggle with our own internal idioms.


Racism is not a struggle for a specific race.

It is brokenness within ourselves that we fail to displace.


We see both light and darkness in our pursuit of life.

We can be so wonderfully crooked without a moral fight.


We can cry out for our self-worth, but what makes them permanent?

We have lost our intrinsic values by our own claims to some of our rights, and we should lament.


I began my day with a simple confession. I am a sinner.

I ask God to prepare me for the day with the hope make others' lives brighter.


There is no need to fight when we know our commitment.

We always begin with our humble acknowledgment.


God is the source of all of our human values and beauty.

All other attempts are nothing more than our fallacy.


"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth." -  Psalm 139: 13-15

 

Popular Posts