July 27th, 2022: Loneliness is Universal Suffering

 

Loveless marriages are more damaging than our words can describe.

Yet, it is more common than just the vibes.


Emotional loneliness would eat up our spiritual and physical well-being.

The heart of one is fleeing.


Emptiness occupies our internal space.

We hear nothing but our own echo of being displaced.


What happens to the promise of cherishing and comfort?

Everything in life is out of sort.


We cry into the depth of night, hoping to hear God.

No voice, but there is a stillness of the heart as He takes us out of our broken pod.


In our utter loneliness, we discover a new meaning of having peace.

We begin to have to courage to collect our life pieces.


Loneliness is universal human suffering.

It is part of being broken human beings.


Marriage does not set us free from our selfishness.

Saying our vows does not mean we love ourselves less.


Relationships start with conversations that have no last chapter.

Every day we add one more that helps us go further.


Psalm 139: 7-10

"Where can I go from Your Spirit?

Or where can I flee from Your presence?

If I ascend into heaven, You are there;

If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.

If I take the wings of the morning,

And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,

Even there Your hand shall lead me,

And Your right hand shall hold me."

Popular Posts