June 29th, 2022: Being Connected with God


Have you tried to pair a WiFi smart plug with your cell phone?

Mines worked fine until I had to reset my internet router to its original clone.


Somehow the network and the smart plugs won't talk to each other.

It had been a long day, and I was tempted not to bother.


The problem is the network router can jump between 2.4G and 5G anytime.

So the connection with the little devices could not be in a bind.


Sometimes I feel as if we talk to God in a different channel than the one He assigns.

We wonder why we don't understand His mind.


We wish that there will be an App that we can use to turn Him off and on.

There is no shortcut to prayer because it is a journey all along.


We want answers to many questions about life and death.

Sometimes we cannot hear him because we are spiritually deaf.


Our IP (Intense Prayer) address is not on the list.

We end up getting a blank screen and wonder what we miss.


I had to steer my cell phone to a dedicated channel.

Maybe it is about time we dedicate our life to prayer so we might see the impossible.


All devices are now connected.

I am grateful that God grants me His presence, and I am corrected.


1 Peters 3: 12

"For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

 

Popular Posts