June 26th, 2022: Lies and Deceit

 


I am amazed by how blind our political leaders can be.

I guess they chose what they wanted to see.


It is fitting that governments should not tell their citizens what they can do with their bodies.

So why do governments struggle with people's fight against their pandemic remedies?


Governments may say that vaccination is about the choice between life and death.

That implies that abortion is not. Maybe our leaders should take a deep breath.


Physical death is one thing. Spiritual death is another.

We cannot claim that we treasure human rights when we continue to dismiss life of many others.


We don't have the right because we can scream and yell.

It has been entrusted to us long before we have our shell.


Romans 16: 18

"For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people."


Psalm 43: 1

"Vindicate me, my God, and plead my cause against an unfaithful nation. Rescue me from those who are deceitful and wicked."

Popular Posts