June 23rd, 2022: Failures in Life


What would be the three worse failures in life?

A friend asked me recently when we had a bite.


I have thought a lot more about the answer I gave him.

I need to spend more time on it. It seems.


The first failure is our unwillingness to ask and receive forgiveness.

We will lead our life to a bigger mess.


Forgiveness is not a gift we can receive without our need for freedom.

We can find freedom in discovering God when we are at the bottom.


The second failure is our action of not being kind.

Resentment and anger will only make us blind.


Kindness brings about the healing of our human soul.

Its absence sets our life in a dark and meaningless hole.


The third failure is the courage to be responsible.

Without responsibility, life is not valuable.


Responsibility helps us to map out our growth journey.

We can move forward from the past, embrace the present and engage the future in the midst of life's thorny.


Psalm 73:26

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.


Proverbs 24:16

For the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.

 

Popular Posts