June 19th, 2022: God Is With Us

 

It has been a rainy week.

Some complaint about the wet weather, others say it is what we seek.


I went for a walk in the rain to find solace in the freshness of the air.

I hoped to rediscover much-needed inner peace while dealing with life's painful affairs.


I talked to a friend about his need to believe God has more in store for him than his life vision.

He is trying to understand his faith while not knowing how to think about some critical decisions.


Texted a young man to congratulate him on his acceptance to an engineering program of his choice.

He was uncertain it would happen because he had listened to the wrong voice.


I tried to understand how a new Ukrainian young woman copes with her new life in Canada.

I can feel both her excitement and reservation so far.


Rain does not change my daily routine all that much.

I try to help others to be aware of God's personal touch.


In some ways, it has been a blessed week.

I am grateful for God's power when I am weak.


Hebrews 13: 5

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."


Psalm 115: 3

"Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him."

Popular Posts