May 14th, 2022: We Are Not in Control



I flew with Flair Airlines for the first time last Thursday.

There was indeed no flair on this specific day.


Every time I got a text message, it had something that I might want to pay.

It is indeed a barebone service. I have to say.


I am not complaining because it got me where I needed to go at least.

The other two airlines sometimes take you where you do not want to go and then give a long-winded excuse list.


Traveling now is more like a chore than a pleasure.

Our government has blamed the travelers for the delays at the airport; go figure.


People indeed are ready to travel.

After two years of Covid restrictions, many lives begin to unravel.


A Japanese fellow told me recently that he is looking forward to going home to see his family during a business trip.

It will be a short visit, and yet it is greatly needed.


The world used to be a lot smaller for many of us.

Family members have been separated for many months; many have suffered without kicking up a fuss.


Now let us get back to my flight with Flair.

Personally, I believe that their approach was fair.


What should one expect when the flight was $4.27?

They have to find ways to even.


At least the plane took off and landed.

It was all good; I hope that they will expand.


We are not in control regardless of what airline we take.

Life is much easier when we learn to accept that we have no control or understanding; that is the truth for our shake.


Proverbs 3: 5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

Popular Posts